With version 1.2.920 and above, your system may be configured to offer multiple language options on the following areas of your Gnosis Portal site:
- Calendar and popup event registration process
- New profile registrations
- Intake forms
- Other portal Forms
NOTE: Translation is not currently available for Donation and fundraising event registration pages.
When your website has been configured, a language selector appears on your main portal page.
If you wish your page header/footer and/or other content to be translated, you will need to also supply the translation info to us so we can make those adjustments for you.
- A System Support Agreement (SSA) is required to implement multi-language options. If monthly SSA is ever discontinued, a maintenance fee of $28 monthly will apply for the duration of active multi-language implementation.
- A one-time fee of $340 (for implementation of the multi-lingual system and portal configurations) will be charged to your card-on-file.
- SSA time is required for the creation of custom portal pages in other languages and any other support needed.
- Translation management tools are provided by Support to help you manage multiple languages.
How to Get Started
- Submit an official request to Support to initiate multi-language implementation with the following information:
- Approval to charge the one-time fee to your card-on-file.
- Which language(s) do you wish to implement?
- How you would like to organize your calendar and registration pages (at this time, free calendar-based registration only is offered in multiple languages) - a single calendar or full calendars in each language.
- What portal pages you are planning to translate?
- Review steps to translate portal forms,
- If you wish to edit any of the provided system translations or add translations for attributes or custom forms, you can do so via the Gnosis' Language Translation Export & Import functionality. If you wish to add another language to your system, please contact Connect4 Support.
(NOTE: You must be logged in to access these linked articles)