Gnosis Pro automatically updates its-self when required and under normal circumstances, you should never have to reinstall or update it. If however, the installation becomes corrupt for some reason, or, you are instructed to do so by Gnosis support, please follow the instructions below to reinstall your Gnosis system.
Deinstall the existing copy of Gnosis Pro
- Make sure that you are logged in to your computer as an administrator. If you do not administrative access to your computer as is the case in many corporate environments, you will need your IT support person to perform this procedure.
- Open the windows control panel (Start menu / Control Panel) and select the "Programs" or "Programs & Features" option.
- Choose "Uninstall a program" or "Uninstall or change a program", wait for the list of programs to complete
- Select "Gnosis Pro Advanced Client" as the package to be uninstalled.
- Choose "Uninstall" from the menu-bar above the list of installed software.
- Follow the prompts until the software deinstall process has completed.
Download and Install the new Gnosis Pro Software
- Follow the instructions on Installing Gnosis Pro to re-install the software.