Our latest suite of Monthly Webinars commenced in October 2022.
These webinars are available for registration on our training calendar and the list of webinars in this period - and recordings & reference material for completed webinars - is shown below:
Sessions begin at Noon, US/Canada Central Time (10 am Pacific, 11 am Mountain, 1 pm Eastern) unless otherwise stated.
Basic Training Series - 2nd & 4th Wednesdays (until completed)
- Getting Started with Gnosis (Video Recording) - 10/19/22
- Follow-up Resources: Getting Started with Gnosis
- Getting Started with Gnosis Administration - 10/26/22
- Follow-up Resources: System Administration Training
- Getting Started with Gnosis Queries & Reporting - 11/9/22
- Getting Started with Gnosis Communications - 11/30/22
- Follow-up Resources: Introduction to Gnosis Communications
- Getting Started with Gnosis Small Group Management - 12/14/22
- Getting Started with Gnosis Event Management -1/11/23
- Getting Started with Gnosis Gift Management -1/25/23
- Getting Started with Gnosis Surveys - 2/8/23
Proficiency Series - 3rd Wednesday
- Gnosis Portal Forms (Video Recording) - 10/19/22
- Queries, Custom Reporting, and Communications Groups - 11/16/22
- Recurring Gifts/Subscriptions Management - 1/18/23
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising - Part 1, Setting Up - 2/15/23
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising - Part 2, Managing the Fundraiser - 3/15/23
- Managing Event Attendance & Recording Options - 4/19/23
- Advanced System Administration
- Setting up effective access control - 5/17/23
- Setting up and using 2-factor Authentication - 6/21/23
- Deep dive into Web Portal Content Management - 7/19/23
- Setting up & Managing a Multi-Lingual Portal - 8/16/23
Quarterly Updates & Enhancement Series - 1st Wednesday of the Next Qtr.
- Updates & Enhancements - Q3, 2022 (Video Recording) - 10/5/22
- Updates & Enhancements - Q4, 2022 - 1/4/23
Office Hours - 1st. Wednesday of each Month (except when the Updates & Enhancement Series is being held) - 11/2/22, 12/7/22, 1/4/23, 2/1/23, 3/1/23, 4/5/23, 5/3/23, 6/7/23
- Up to 90 mins of ad-hoc training for users to drop in and ask questions - each question gets up to 15 minutes of time
- Submit your question in advance here.