Our latest suite of Monthly Webinars commenced in October 2022.
These webinars are available for registration on our training calendar and the list of webinars in this period - and recordings & reference material for completed webinars - is shown below:
Sessions begin at Noon, US/Canada Central Time (10 am Pacific, 11 am Mountain, 1 pm Eastern) unless otherwise stated.
Basic Training Series - 2nd & 4th Wednesdays (until completed)
- Getting Started with Gnosis (Video Recording) - 10/19/22
- Follow-up Resources: Getting Started with Gnosis
- Getting Started with Gnosis Administration - 10/26/22
- Follow-up Resources: System Administration Training
- Getting Started with Gnosis Queries & Reporting - 11/9/22
- Getting Started with Gnosis Communications - 11/30/22
- Follow-up Resources: Introduction to Gnosis Communications
- Getting Started with Gnosis Small Group Management - 12/14/22
- Getting Started with Gnosis Event Management -1/11/23
- Getting Started with Gnosis Gift Management -1/25/23
- Getting Started with Gnosis Surveys - 2/8/23
Proficiency Series - 3rd Wednesday
- Gnosis Portal Forms (Video Recording) - 10/19/22
- Queries, Custom Reporting, and Communications Groups - 11/16/22
- Recurring Gifts/Subscriptions Management - 1/18/23
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising - Part 1, Setting Up - Deferred
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising - Part 2, Managing the Fundraiser - Deferred
- Managing Event Attendance & Recording Options - 4/19/23
- Advanced System Administration
- Setting up effective access control - 5/17/23
- Setting up and using 2-factor Authentication - 6/21/23
- Deep dive into Web Portal Content Management - 7/19/23
- Setting up & Managing a Multi-Lingual Portal - 8/16/23
Quarterly Updates & Enhancement Series - 1st Wednesday of the Next Qtr.
- Updates & Enhancements - Q3, 2022 (Video Recording) - 10/5/22
Office Hours - 1st. Wednesday of each Month (except when the Updates & Enhancement Series is being held) - 11/2/22, 12/7/22, 1/4/23, 2/1/23, 3/1/23, 4/5/23, 5/3/23, 6/7/23
- Up to 90 mins of ad-hoc training for users to drop in and ask questions - each question gets up to 15 minutes of time
- Submit your question in advance here.
Will these sessions be recorded for those who cannot make them live? Thank you for bringing them back.
Also, are the sessions expected to run an hour?
Where can we find these recordings?
Thanks for your questions. The webinars will all run for about an hour. This page will also contain the links for each recording and reference materials for the webinar content.
Please sign in to leave a comment.