From time to time, you may wish to update the value of a Gnosis widget in your Composite C1 Content Management System (CMS) for your web portal. The instructions on this page indicate how you would make changes to the "cc" email addresses specified on a forms page to change who gets notified by email of form completion.
Example: Updating the Email Address in the Notification Widget.
Once you have logged in to the Composite C1 CMS portal (in Gnosis, on the main menu, go to Settings | Administration | Website & System Administration | Launch Website CMS):
- paste the URL of the page you want to edit into the CMS's URL area:
- Press the "enter key" to navigate to that page.
- Press the "Edit Page" button to edit the page.
- Switch to the "Controls" area on the right-hand side of the page content display
- Press the "edit" button on the "Enquiry And Comms Gen" widget on the page:
- Update the email addresses (separated with a comma):
- Press the "OK" button to close the control, then the "Save & Publish" button to save and publish the page. Note: If only a "Save" button is visible instead of "Save & Publish", click on the split button drop-down to select Save & Publish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.