You will see from time to time, email addresses and phone numbers on the person form that appear in colors other than black text. These colors denote potential issues with those entries and let you know that you can press the Phones or Emails buttons to view the details. Here's the meaning of the colors:
- Blue-Violet indicates Do Not Call is turned on for one number in that category
- Orange-Red indicates Do Not Call is turned on for all numbers in that category
- On Mobile Phones, the colors also apply to No SMS (Text Messaging)
- Blue-Violet indicates one email address in the list of addresses is invalid or that an email has had bounces/transmission rejects
- Orange-Red indicates all email addresses in the list are invalid
Please see also: Removing SPAM or Other Email Blockages in Gnosis
Please sign in to leave a comment.